Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NOT GONE!

I know, I know, I changed the name of the site and all the corresponding social media attached and I disappear, but I'M NOT GONE!!

It's been a crazy month. Holidays got in the way, like they do, but since then family has gotten all up in my way too. Then I got (still am) really really sick, and have been laid up in bed.

Thank God I got a Galaxy Tab 3 for super cheap through working sales during the holidays (more on this, maybe) because I've sat in bed most of this time and did a better part of the work I needed to do for the next reason I've been away.

During being sick and everything else, I've been trying to research and ordering parts and software to upgrade my PC to start doing video work. Which is taking more time then I had hoped.

Any way, excuses! I'm REALLY behind in my imaginary deadlines, but I'm not gone, and big things should be happening soon(ish). In fact, I'm 10 seconds away from cracking open this external harddrive in front of me to back up my PC so I can install the solid state drive I've also got sitting in front of me.

Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment