Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FTL Getting Free Expansion; iPad Version


Oh.. My.. God.. This.is.awesome.
For existing PC, Mac and Linux  FTL: Faster Than Light owners, the expansion, Advance Edition, announced in the video above will be absolutely free. The expansion will feature new content -hacking, a new sector (written by Tom Jubert and Chris Avellone), mind control, weapons and more- and the much requested ability to save and quit mid-battle. And to top it all of, there will be new music from Ben Prunty (Yay!)

Then there's the new iPad version of the game, which will support iPad Mini along with second generation and newer of Apple's device. Subset Games would also like to support Android and Surface tablets, but won't be seeking out iterations for phones, as screen space is limited.
All of this set to come to us in early 2014, and I really can't even begin to explain how excited I am. 
By far one of my most played games this year, the game has never once gotten old to me. To say I love this game is a horrid understatement.
If they bring this to Android and it'll be an instant buy. Just saying, Subset Games. 
I've bought Plants Vs Zombies on pretty much every platform that I own that can play it because I love that game just that much, I'll do this for your game without a first thought, let alone a second.
Also, another soundtrack please? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment