Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Introducing The Humble Store: One Of My Favorite Places Just Got Better.


I have a big backlog of game, and even though I should be proud of that, I am proud to say that I've paid very little for all those great games I've yet to touch, while supporting some very worthy charities in the process. For this, I have The Humble Bundle to thank.

Actually, I also have The Humble Bundle to thank for finally pushing me to use the Steam account I signed up for years ago, but left dormant (please, hold back your gasps). It was because of all those games being accompanied by Steam codes, that lead me to the very easy decision to keep Steam running every moment I've got this PC on.

And now what was already amazing just got better, with The Humble Store. A fixed price storefront right on The Humble Bundle homepage that should see some of the same amazing deals you'll see weekly from the Humble Bundle, but in daily doses.

For their debut sale The Humble Store is offering up big savings on the games shown above, with 10% of all sales going right to select charities. All of these games are fantastic, but Don't Starve, Rogue Legacy and The Swapper are personal favorites of mine, and one day I'll review them. Just trust me when I say: they're worth it at full price, they're even better when your saving 50% or more.

So go and check out The Humble Store and pick up some games, and remember to check back daily to see what else they throw up there. You really won't regret it with games and prices like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment